Notice and Invitation to Attend the Extra Ordinary General Meeting & Ordinary General Meeting
The Board of Directors of SOHAR POWER SAOG (the “Company”) has the pleasure to invite the shareholders to attend the Extra Ordinary General Meeting & Ordinary General Meeting, which will be held on Wednesday at 03:00 PM on 16/11/2022, via the electronic platform to hold Extra Ordinary General Meeting & Ordinary General Meeting general meetings which can be assessed through the website of Muscat Clearing & Depository Company (www.mcd.gov.om) and will be held in this location (online). If the quorum requirement for holding the Annual General Meeting is not fulfilled, a second Extra Ordinary General Meeting & Ordinary General Meeting shall be held on Sunday at 03:00 PM on 20/11/2022, via the electronic platform which can be assessed through the website of Muscat Clearing & Depository Company (www.mcd.gov.om) and will be held in this location (online) to discuss the following agenda:
Extra Ordinary General Meeting Agendas:
- To amend the Company's articles of association (as annexure 1)
Ordinary General Meeting Agendas:
- To consider and approve the Company granting the following supplemental security in connection with the extension of the final maturity date under the Company's project finance facilities agreement dated 21 November 2004 (as amended):
- a Second Supplemental English Charge and Assignment in relation to the Charge and Assignment dated 21 November 2004 as supplemented by the Supplemental English Charge and Assignment dated 20 July 2022; and
- a Second Supplemental Security Deed in relation to the Security Deed dated 21 November 2004 as supplemented by a Supplemental Security Deed dated 20 July 2022.
- To authorise the Board of Directors to take all actions they consider necessary in connection with creating such supplemental security (including appointing signatories to sign all documents to be entered into by the Company in respect of the supplemental security), subject to the approval of the Authority for Public Services Regulation under Article 106 of the Sector Law.
According to the Company's Articles of Association and the controls for holding General Meetings
using modern technology issued by the capital market authority, we would like to draw your
attention to the following:
- Legal person, exclusively, has the right to delegate a natural person to attend the General Meeting and vote on its behalf through technical means, provided that this natural person has an investor number in MCDC.
- Voting on any of the agenda items begins no more than three days before the date of the General Meeting until the voting process ends on the day of the General Meeting. If the shareholder’s shares are increased or decreased, the voting process will be canceled, and the shareholder will have to vote again on the day of the General Meeting.
For further information please contact on telephone No 99219419 or email: email@example.com